Sunday 16 July 2017

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (first impression)

 
Author: Asato Mizu
Alternative title: Aharen Is Indecipherable, 阿波連さんははかれない
Type: Manga
Status: Ongoing (13 chapters out)
Tags: comedy, school, loli, shounen, slice of life, romance
 
Daily stories of a guy who met small and quiet girl which has problems to distance herself properly while interacting with other people.
It's kinda cute and moe-ish and also bit funny. MC has a habit to overthink scenarios, his mind and imagination is really crazy sometimes. Aharen looks shy but is actually very pushy and stubborn person. Both characters works very well together. Their relationship is cute and so far very innocent. 
Art is very sweet with nice smooth lines, not much detailed but it's enough for its purpose.
Definately for someone who loves cute and adorable things and wants some daily dose of sugar XD

My rating: 7/10 
It's not bad but this kind of types aren't my taste. Even though the more I read the more I like it =)
Also it's short so it's a big bonus for me... 

Reading value
I would probabyl stop reading it because it's really not my type, I was never into moe/loli manga, cute and such a thing but it doesn't mean it's bad.
But for a people which loves these it's a MUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment