Saturday 24 December 2016

Mob Psycho 100 Chapter 97 (part 10-11)

Hi guys!!
It's Christmas!! I wish you a lot of splendid times with your family, presents which would make you happy and of course some fun with anime and manga =)


Part 10

So lets go started!!
Yep Dimple is pretty surprised by the trust, like ''What the hell do you mean, man? I've like almost killed you and hell you are talking about trust? You crazy or what???'' XD
Aww, it's because he didn't lie about the shirt, he was honest and we all know he still cares! Dimple you goddamn tsundere!!! XD
I'm dangerous evil spirit!!! Dimple you are trying so hard and still failing XD
Of course Mob knows he is not dangerous, I mean Dimple had so many opportunities to do so and everyone with ''great powers'' have a rights to be a little douchy sometimes XD
Dimple still trying not to loose his villain composure, but he should realised he failed...
Aww and Mob understands because he got carried away by powers too and what the hell Dimple, why are you trying to reassure him? Just decide already!!!
And now Mob applogise about not listening to Dimple about his plan, awwwww!!! Could there be someone as nice as Mob? He is such a great loveable cookie!!!
Yep Dimple could seized it by himself but firstly he asked Mob to take part in it which means he really cares about him.
Friendship overload!!! This is a real power of friendship! Other mangas should learn this goddamn!!
Can I cry how beautiful person Mob is? Can I? Because he really reminds me of my best friend now! She is always there for me and it doesn't matter if I did something wrong she just helps me to fix it... Goddamn you ONE playing on my feels again!!! Why are your characters so fucking realistic!!!!
And Dimple still stubbornly playing the bad guy. But I have a feeling that it's not for long...
Yep even if Dimple has actually everything he always wanted: a huge power and so many followers it isn't as much fun as he thought it would be and why? Because you are missing your friends!! So stop beying douchy and aknowledge it!!!
Yep, Dimple is feeling lonely and he just wants friends! So give them to him!!!!
This is actually a very deep look at Dimple, the deepest so far. How he thought the whole time etc. and I love it so much!!! Because yeah he did bad things but he is not bad, the characters in this manga aren't black and white, they are just normal. Sometimes they feel lonely, sometimes they are jealous or are cought by their ego but that doesn't mean they are bad. They only needs someone who would help them.
Dimple still going with his: ''I have my ambitions!!!!'' and Mob is like ''OK, tell me I will listen because I'm your friend.''
I just want to cry how beautiful this is XD
He addmitted it!!!! Hurray! Because he only wanted friends!!!!!!
Go for it! Goooo!
And now I hope author won't troll us in next part XD
So I can't give this chapter something different than 10/10.... because feels!! Also best talk no jutsu I experienced in years...


Part 11

So right into the next one!!!
OK, Dimple is giving up and saying that he will take everything back but why I do have a feeling it wouldn't be so easy???
OMG Moby is like: ''Are you OK with that?'' XD XD It was you who convinced him damn!! Even Dimple laughs on it in the end XD Yep I would miss this awkward boy too XD
And Mob is totally exhausted, he can't even walk, LOL, so Dimple is carrying him... nice to see it... Power of the friendship!!! XD
OMG Shigeo convinced him and then ask him if he can stay away for a bit when this big form just fades, so heartless! XD
Talking about destroying the broccoli, damn I love broccoli and I'm always hungry during reading this arc XD Then talking about how strong Mobs powers are, that he coul easily win hearts of all people in the world. I believe it, because he won mine LOL XD
Poor Mob so exhausted that he felt asleep XD


Uh, the problem arrived! No!! Psycho Helmet, the thing Dimple made is out even that he is not controling the broccoli! Oooooooo! It now has it's own control, hasn't it? Shit! And Mob is out! Shiiiiiit!!!
I knew trolling would come!!! No happy-ending! No frindshipy embracing and toasts! But freaking broccoli villain as a boss!!!
Dimple kille it fire please!!!
Yep shit just got real and it wants to eat Mobs powers but it would kill him! He is so weak now!!!
Diiimple!!! Do something!!!
That's the end??? Stop fucking with me ONE!!
And even that supposed-to-be-funny last page really didn't help!! ARGHHHH!!!!
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment