Friday 2 December 2016

Kuroshitsuji chapter 122

Hi guys!
Enjoy some written reaction of Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler...


Ok, just to say it from the start, I do really not like this pop-idol thingy! Firstly I'm really not much into these kind of things and secondly it just don't belong to this age! I love Victorian era and by this Toboso is kind of spoiling it for me, like I understand it's fantasy, but please, please could you stop doing those nonsense things? I got OK with shinigami wielding modern gardening tools and other stuff but this is just too much for me. At least I hope this arc would go better because sometimes it really boring.
So to the actual story...
Phantomhive, president, producer... hahaha very funny Toboso but I must admitt Ciel looks adorable on this page.
Oh yeah, tickets were sold out extremely quickly, looks like they are very succesfull. Bravat si soo shocked XD poor guy!
LOL his spy guy is fanboying so hard XD Oh no! Bravat took his ticket he won, that is cruel man, so cruel!! XD
Oh yeah, Violet is in trouble, what would he do? He has anemia?! That's bad! Hm, Bravat is scheming something and I don't like it. Agreeing that he should rest with that sooo fake smile, yeah I totally believe it, soo much! Of course Violet is like it's nothing. Man damn, rest a bit or you are going to die! Well Bravat is encouraging him to rest but I hate his freaking smile, I really would love to punch him sooo much!
Hm, so Phantomhive show is going to start shortly, it would either go well or Bravat will do something not really nice. But I really need to say that Bravat looks smoking hot in that outfit, damn! And of course he is looking at Ciel's tactics, like selling merchandise or giving free gifts and that's smart, heh. He is soo judgy XD I think that he is sooo wrong, poor guy.
Hahaha! Surprise attack from above, you didn't see that coming heh Bravat! Well Ciel knows how to do a great entrance of course, of course!
Their outfits are soo out of the time! UGH! It's so disturbing and annoying for me XD Like yeah they look hot but it doesn't fit the era!
Wow that song's name is soo creative! Blah blah blah, singing some stupid song, everyone is awed... blah blah blah. Yeah tottaly freaking ripping this era, I guess it must be very usefull that they have inventor on their side heh, so she can basically give them anything, heh? I hate this soo much, Toboso stop please, stop!!
So yeah they know how to entertain the crowd, but I hate this thing soo much, soo much. Don't do this to my Kuroshitsuji!!! I kinda liked it so far =(
Oh well pointed Bravat, this is just a fucking fanservis, I do agree!
Hah Bravat is speechless XD XD
Yaddy yaddy ya!! Wands are shining, that soo bweautifull! *engrossed*
Yeah yeah fans tottaly loved them, this is soo tiring and annoying, when will this all idol thing end? I'm not enjoying it at all =(
Oh, Ciel don't try to be badass so much, you are still just an adorable child for me, even you have your personal demon but it doesn't change anything...
So about this chapter, uggh! Some nice funny parts but how I said at start I hate this fanservis idol thingy so I didn't enjoyed it much =( Might be something around 6/10 (yeah that's how much I don't like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment