Sunday 25 December 2016

Kuroshitsuji Chapter 123

Hi guys!
One again Black Butler reaction here. Well so far I don't like this arc much (not a fan of fanservis for a fanservis purpose) but it can still get better! So do I hope...

Ok, beutifully made front colorful page about Book of the Atlantic movie which I can't wait for because this arc was superb (probably because my favourite Undertaker fella XD). But I'm not still sure about only movie thing. Would they be able to fit everything important there???
Well the title page is awesome as always, Toboso know how to draw, I like her style but it's a bit so-so with a story sometimes.
So to the actual story...
Bravat and Ciel encounter!!! So what would happen? I'm interested!
Heh, Ciel and his ''looking-down-at-you'' look XD Bravat is not amused apparently XD And still trying to look cool. Oh the tension between those two... I like it...
Well sorry Bravat audience sometimes consist only of ignorant douches, you should know that. Ohohohoho and now Bravat is trying to strike right into the heart!! Stop putting out Lizzy you bastard even if you are talking in codes! And at least Ciel would need a lot of stronger things to be hurt.
Bravat doesn't like Ciel's personality apparently, yep he is trully strong and bit cold-hearted. So getting out is a option, someting like retreaving to make better plans and strike more heavily I guess.
Hahahaha!!! XD Ciel's composure is broken the moment he is not seen, damn he is still a child XD You should hold it for a better times (mehehehehe)...
And Sebby cares about goddamn vase, yep, preferences XD I agree Sebby, force Lizzy is not a good option, also yep Ciel usually is very composed. I guess the fact Lizzy is involved makes him really frustrated, I kind of can't wait for more frustrated Ciel. Usually he is cold like dog's muzzle but when emotions went out of him and he is scared, frustrated or whatever I really like it. He seems more vulnerable, mehehe *inner sadist awoken*
So both parties continue in their work, some super trashy concerts, lots of boring fanservis, lot of absolutely unnecessary modern pop things which I hate. Please make it end Toboso!!!
Looks like Bravat's party is doing better, Ciel was able to snatch only about 20% of theirs audience and that's not much. But even Bravat's party is happy about that he doesn't look pleased.
Huh? Who calls him? And he is nervous. Great stars? Who they are? With what they shouldn't hesitate? Which freaking butler is talking??? And what blue star is supposed to fall? So many mysteries!!! Now it's interesting!!


Under control, well for how long Bravat??
Oh, moving to the woods. Some people burying someone (those poor dead ones because blood loss) or trying to exhume? So burying another victim, this is very bad, so many people dying. What are those Great Stars planning? Some weapon of mass destruction or what?
Well those guys are in big trouble because Sebby found them XD Ok so they don't have enough blood that's why are they still risking, idiots, duh...
Aha! Of course XD They snatched some people and Bravat and others had less blood so it went to more dead, oh clever, so clever, cold-hearted, but clever!
Hahaha, those pop stars were mere distractions, I see what you did there Toboso, OK, even I didn't like this part of the story I guessed it worked well XD
Now bring the actual very thrilling story and I will be satisfied, well at least this chapter is best of few latest ones because story is progressing!!! Yay!!
Sebby stop showing your teeth, you bastardly demonic creature!! XD Poor guys, they are trying so much and they don't even now that Ciel is playing them like nice polished instruments. Did I mentioned that I also loved how demonic and evil Ciel could be, mehehe...
Some nice knife-cutlery for guns, I love Sebby's fighting style, his demonc smiles and well I just love him all XD
Watch the birdie!!!! Because soon you will be in news!! XD XD Sebby your humour sense is demonic!
Oh I love how is the last page the actual piece from the newspapares XD
So yay! Finally the plot moved! I'm so glad because last chapters were a torment for me, like literally, but this was awesome! Sebby shined once again!!!
Can't wait for next chapter!
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment