Thursday 5 January 2017

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 1

Hi guys!!!
Welcome to written reactions to anime seasons of winter 2017, well here to Akiba's Trip.
How written reaction could be live? Well I watch and during that write my feelings and reactions immediately... Bit weird but that way I wouldn't forget anything and it's great source for future reviews...


OK, it's ecchi but if it has good or funny story I wouldn't complain... I'm kind of curious...
OK, soundtrack of opening scene is perfect, I like it... so far nice tension, if this would be truly very actiony I might like it...
Seems like it would be funny, those undressing skills are insane XD
Aww, nice opening fighting scene ended... well OP here: music is kind of cool, I'm sure after some time I would be able to tell if I like it a lot or not, but so far it sounds nice and about scenes during OP well looks like there would a big amount of weird enemies, so I'm interersted, but apart of that nothing what I would love to watch everytime (like Mob Psycho 100 OP, Bakemonogatari OP etc. which are really awesome to look at). Overall I can say OP (Ikken Rakuchaku Goyoujin) is inclining to be one of those cuter and catchy songs which I don't mind and like but for my personal taste I prefer emotional songs more (or those with some special nice thrill).
Oh no! One of main heroes (the boy) got caught by some art seller! Someone help him! But she is pretty persuasive LOL Hahaha! And he asked her if she would fight with him? Damn, is this new way how to pick up girls?
Gyahahahaha!!! She got roasted so hard!! XD That guy is genius, I might try this too XD
LOL and it was his high school novel? Man I'm sure that piece would be hella funny to read XD XD
Ok, the girl (Niwaka) is kind of cute, the boy (Tamotsu) has some nice interests, like what in the hell are Anatomy Rangers, seriously, I'm so curious now XD
And then suddenly a girl is falling/flying from the sky... things like this happens I guess... oh she was fighting so it explains everything...
Hm, animation during close combat was bit sloppy, then she undressed that girl and she dissapeared in pile of smoke. I guess I'm not supposed to question why it doesn't matter that those creatures need  to be exposed to sunlight by undressing even their heads are not covered, hm? Well if it would be funny I might not mind it...
What's with this Akihabara thing? Well the girl doesn't care and rather re-group...
Ah Bugged Ones, some new creatures which makes a bad things so there is those who would fight them needed... how surprising....
Oh, interesting, so normal people became Bugged Ones and can infect others, sounds like more fun XD
His sister is so cute XD
Tamotsu is hilarious kind of otaku (but those Anatomy Rangers looks kind of funny XD) but it looks like there is a girl with same taste! OMG! This is hilarious! Moi!
Poor guy, there is no way he could defend a boob-jiggle attack XD But there is passionate speech counter!
Then girl with bat appears once again and attacks Arisa because she is the Buuged One? Oh no, she hit figures! That's a death sentence!!!!
Passionate cat-fight!
Shit, attack in café where his sister wanted to go!!! You should move your ass Tamotsu! His sister is not on phone! Tamotsu you idiot all customers are probably infected right now!
Ha! Avoiding attack in Nijima style (HSDK)!
Bat Girl saved him! What's next? Hm? The Bat Girl was supposed to be on side of villains? Why?
WTF? Moi Girl suddenly came out of vent in Chinese outfit? This is soo hilarious XD
Sleeping sister is savage LOL Poor loner Tamotsu...
Bat Girl is without bat now... that's problematic and what the hell is with that horde of enemies?? Well she is done.. nope, Tamotsu and his fire-extinguisher attack saves the day? Also it looks like Bat Girl is one of those Bugged Ones? But why she fight them??
When things don't work, they don't work... sad truth... oh shit Tamotsu jumped into...well...ehm... sharp piece of shattered bat which was enemy girl in cat outfit holding and trying to impale bat girl with?
Hahaha XD tell her that her brother... blargh!! Best dying line ever!!! XD XD
Hm, so she infected him?
And now behold! The biggest loser ever is now the best undresser in the whole world!!!
So it's air and not sunlight? Please explain!!!!
And the fight which starts it... finally has an ending... wow that girl in cat outfit was nude underneath? huh... but still bearable ecchi so far...
OMG! I too thought about mayonnaise! Because her name is so weird!! XD
Neverending nightmare? Are you serious Mayo? Stripping girls? Which boy wouldn't like that? Tell me!!!
ED, even cuter than OP, wow...
Well, first ep was funny and hilarious, ecchi was really bearable... so I'll see if it would be still enjoyable after more episodes or if it will go boring...
Rating: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys!
    What do you think about this anime?
    Did you like it or not?

    ReplyDelete