Monday 16 January 2017

Kuzu no Honkai Episode 1

Hi guys!
I knew I'm kinda lacking with these reactions but I'm back!
So it's supposed to be some kind of dramatic seinen romance, maybe with some serious moments? I'm interested!



Ooooo, I love art style soo much!!
Ok this looks like something with pretty seriouso tone! Also that panel animation/diversion is awesome idea!! It feels like manga or something, I like it very much!!!
Ok, so both MC's love different person, teacher to be exact, but they are together because replacement? Ohoho, this sounds interesting!
OP is kinda OK, animarion and art!!!, I would prefer something more serious? But I still don't know how much drama in this is, so whatever...
Hm, so Hana knows him and likes him for really long time, that's kinda cute... The thing I'm questioning is: would this be somewhat controversal? I don't mind it if it would be taken seriously and not anime hentai logic like LOL XD
Once again, that dreamy art is perfect!!!!
Oh damn, feels already here because I can relate a bit =( I was always into older guys (note that when I was 11 I had huuge crush on Hugh Jackman.... I still kind of like him a lot XD), in high school my classmates where totaly into our Geography teacher and he was like 5 years older or something but I had a little crush on our other techer who was like 30-40 old. I'm just attracted to very mature guys, maybe because my parents got divorced and I lacked father figure.
It's kinda sad and cute that both of them miss something..
Soundtrack is very very nice, slow flowing, sad, dreamy, I like it!
Oh, the encounter with Minagawa teacher!!! She is kind of cute too... oh that boy who loves her!!! The love angles are pretty messed up here!!! XD What that teacher was pretty silly around him XD
Oh, she smelled the other struggler =( They understand each other... So they even started to hang out, cute...
But so far, pacing is pretty slow, well I don't mind it but I'll see if I start to like some characters because even if story is interesting I need to like characters to fully enjoy the show
Ohoho, intimacy! But it felt so sad =( They love but can't receive it in the way they would like so they are doing it differently...
More intimacy and more sad talking..
Oh shit mobile phone, thank for breaking this moment!
Neither of us would fall for each other, well, this isn't good...
Also I like that art sometimes change a bit, it's just for aesthetic matter, but it look awesomely good!!!
ED fits with story more and art is cute even despite the fact what it symbolise XD
Ok, this is very psychological and cinematic, more about what characters feel than anything and while watching I had kind of bad feeling that thing would go more sadder and sadder so I'm waiting for some emotional ride!!!
Rating: 6/10 (it's indeed interesting but so far none of characters caught my eyes, I need to feel like I'm part of their story and in this I wasn't)

No comments:

Post a Comment