Saturday 7 January 2017

Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 1

Hi guys!
Another anime written reaction for now to harem romance thing. Well I don't mind harem but plot need to be a bit fresh to get me hooked so I'll see...


So far, at least, colours and animation looks neat XD
His sister is cute and seriously right, what a narcissist! He even doesn't look so sexy more like hilariously funny LOL XD
He doesn't want to be naive, hahahaha, depending on look is kinda naive XD XD
What the hell is wrong with that mother????? Why does she look like a child?! And I thought this would be more realistic anime, OK, looks like I was wrong...
Oh no, calories!!!!! Such evilness! WOW man I want your problems lel...
I like his uniform though
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!! Is there a comedy tag? Because Masamune is so funny, his attitute, I mean is he for real? I think I would be laughing hardly at every sentence he says because he is hilarious XD
And music really doesn't help... is this a harem parody?
Also if all girls would be swooning around him I guess it would get boring pretty fast... I mean all girls like him but he even doesn't look so pretty how he thinks! What's wrong with this anime???
Hm, Shiego part wasn't funny at all... I don't know it felt more weird...
Oh no! The big encounter!!!! (the music is kinda killing it, what the hell is with it?)
Oh, 5 min. in and now he have an OP? OK....it's very flashy... lol
Also animation trully looks amazing and smooth, like it very much
Oh no! The nightmare!! Geh, why is everything main character so hilarious? I can't take him seriously!!!!!
Class prep girl looks like a nice person...
Awww! Kojuuro is soo cwuute!!!! Can I hug him???
*facepalm* the biggest bitch is a biggest bitch but beauty also, so she can do everything... me-definately-not-amused
Pfffft! Problems of these kids are soo horrible... I can't take this anime seriously... it's just so stupid!
OK, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to watch this because main character is annoying, the main girl is annoying, everything is just so stupidly stupid and I can't think seriously about this school/harem/romance.... well I might change my opinion if I'll think about this as parody and not actual harem/romance...
*sigh*
Koojuro!! Sooo cwute!! He would be such an awesome main character!!!
My problem is I can't relate to characters, I know this is first episode but I need to like them, I need to be interested but here I'm kind of not...
Awkward scene when he got scared of spider was awkward and not funny
Ah, now I can relate! Don't worry Aki, you are not alone, I also ate a lot like you but still looked slim (too slim) so I thought there is something wrong with me... ah, I understand...
Oh, now it's getting interesting! Go, Pudding guy, go!
Seriously Masamune-kun you are so pathetic!!!
Oh no she hurt his pride, because he was fatty!! So dramatic!!
Seriously man, from your childhood you thought only about how to get revenge? No wonder you are laughable...
Bwahahahaha! She knew!!! XD XD
Oh I like ED more, nice song =)
Ok, I'm torn because it's hilarious (mainly MC) but annoying at the same time (MC) so I don't know if I end up liking it or not....
So for now 7/10

1 comment:

  1. I know this is manga adaptation, does this go better or worser? XD
    I just want to know so I would prepare myself

    ReplyDelete